Portrait sessions are one of my favorite sessions to highlight YOU and your style. Being a firm believer in beautiful natural light, we meet on location outdoors to photograph your session in a documentary style and I like to incorporate light posing. This allows me to showcase you in the best way possible. Portraits are perfect for bridals, glam shots / model portfolios, high school seniors, and professional headshots. I typically photograph these sessions on a weekday evening after 5pm, spring through autumn. Portrait sessions are meant for one individual. If you're searching for a couple's or family session, please visit those options here. Learn more of individual portrait sessions below.
Portrait Sessions Include:
• Phone consult with Crystal to discuss your individual shoot, clothing, location, etc.
• Approximately one hour of shooting time on location
• At least 100 full resolution, digital images for downloading and making your own prints, holiday cards and more.
• Professional prints, canvases, albums, gift items available to order through a private online gallery
• Add 1 hour of professional on site hair and makeup artistry for $180 (optional)
$550 weekdays | $750 weekends
Travel: if you would like a session outside of the greater Raleigh, North Carolina area please inquire about a destination travel fee.